Online class suggestions
- Online classes delivered by an obstetrician endorsed midwife/registered nurse – 8 ½ hrs antenatal course material and 1 ½ hrs yoga and relaxation/stretch – $397 with high rebate from many health funds
- Can be watched and re-watched at any time.
- Covers everything you need to know in terms of preparing for your birth – what does labour look like, what does it feel like, what are your pain relief options, how to know when you’re in labour, what to pack
- Parenting – How to safely bathe, wrap and sleep your baby plus more
- Prenatal yoga, guided relaxation, meditation
- Access to closed Facebook group
- High rebate from many health funds
- Also has a baby and child first aid course (0 – 8 yrs) – 2 hrs and 45 mins of course content. ($197 with lifetime access)
- 6-hour course – $199
- Participate virtually from the comfort of your own home
- Printable resource pack sent to your email
- Covers labour, pain relief, birth, the first few weeks and more!
Private antenatal classes (via Telehealth)
Karen Blyton Grey – Midwife from The Royal Hospital for Woman
Phone 0431 250 523
- 4-hour course – $300
- Mind/body relaxation with meditation and breathing, encouraging positive aspects to focus on during what can be a stressful time for parents.
- The normal birth process
- Pain relief options
- Importance of skin-to-skin
- Parenting skills
- Evidenced-based information emailed for clients to read up on
- Discounts can be offered for patients whose health funds do not cover antenatal classes
- Phone consultation packages offered by Beth Barclay, Founder and Director. These maybe booked online or by calling Beth directly on 0416 278 635. Video and Phone consultation prices have currently been reduced by 50%.
- Video consultation prices are min 10 minutes, you only pay for the time you need and after this on a minute by minute basis. You are in control of how much you spend.
- The Online Shop has helpful Tip Sheets, Videos and eBooks that can support you to overcome any sleep, feeding, infant and toddler nutrition, routines, and toddler behavioural management.
The Mothers’ Hub
Rochelle Leivenzon – midwifery, mothercrafting and postnatal services
Ph 0425 304862
The Mother’s Hub is also on Facebook
Mums Plugged In – Virtual mothers support group
A facilitated support group covering a range of topics weekly that are pertinent to mental health, matrescence, The 4th Trimester, and early parenthood. More than ever new mums need connection, support and an opportunity to share their experiences!
The first 8 week program started on Wednesday April 29th Zoom and a closed Facebook group for ongoing discussion. Following this, we will open another 8-week program and continue to run them concurrently throughout the year. It is open to all mums with babies from 0-12 months around Australia, but places are limited to enable fluid conversation in the group.
$19 per session.